The purpose of life is personal growth. Growth occurs via striving to accomplish your ambition.
No matter which school of thought, philosophy or belief system; read anything by any person of value and you find they all say the same.
Every philosophy on this planet is aligned around growth.
According to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, the ultimate need for an individual to feel satisfied with their life is ‘self actualization’. You achieve self actualization by accomplishing your highest ambitions as an individual.
Carl Jung says something similar but in a different way. The individual’s psyche is deeply influenced by his unconscious mind. The way towards self realization and growth is by making the unconscious, conscious. This can only happen through action and questioning our motivations every step of the way; both in our inherent need to act as well as to refrain from action.
Stoicism has the same belief. That of conscious action as must be performed owing to our place in the world and our duties albeit in detachment from the results pleasant or unpleasant.
Along similar lines, in the Bhagwada Gita, Krishna says to Arjuna:
niyataṁ kuru karma tvaṁ karma jyāyo hyakarmaṇaḥ
śharīra-yātrāpi cha te na prasiddhyed akarmaṇaḥ
Action is superior to inaction because in in action ultimately even the basic sustenance of your body would become impossible.Gita 3:8
The purpose of life is to become a better version of yourself so that you finally realize the futility of being caught up in existence.
Of course, this process isn’t very easy and having someone to aid this growth helps. This is where a Personal Coach comes in.
And this is what Coaching in general is all about. Of course, there are many potent instruments and tools of self enquiry and I try to incorporate them all into the process of helping you become a stronger, faster, wiser and above all, a more ‘conscious‘ version of yourself in alignment with your worldly ambitions.
My Life Coaching Methodology incorporates but is not limited to applying the fundamentals of Psychology, Management, Zen, Kinesics and a lot of NLP based coaching as well, which is currently at the forefront of Life Coaching on the international scene.
The central idea of coaching is not to tell the individual ‘what to do’ but instead ‘where to look’ to weed out and resolve personal inhibitions and beliefs that hinder the individual’s self initiated process of the achievement of his highest ambitions.
Personal Coaching Packages are custom designed to your needs and are active on a monthly basis. This helps the assigned Coach give you dedicated time and attention and follow a well structured plan to achieve measurable goals in the given time frame.
A lot of very successful people complain that even with the most potent skill set and life experience, they are unable to form the necessary habits and routines to accomplish their personal goals of self development.
This is where a coach can work closely with the individual to work on a ‘target based’ approach while incorporating the individual’s style of working and help the individual develop confidence in their approach, abilities and vision by setting periodic goals.
This is a select offering with a limited intake owing to the fact that I work very closely with each client and coach them personally with a minimum dedicated time commitment of 15 hours per month.
- 3 sessions of 40 minutes duration per week.
- Sessions will cover one-on-one interaction, exercises and modules based on Self improvement, problem analysis, self analysis and self discovery.
- The main idea of the one-on-one sessions is to provide support and ‘assistance’ to the client in the form of vital information and knowledge related to solution and achievement of their life challenges, goals and objectives.
- These modules are based on a wide range of subjects and also adaptations and synopses of some of the best material from some of the best thought leaders in the field of self improvement including current bestsellers.
- Sometimes the purpose that these sessions may serve is to ‘accompany’ the client in following through on personal targets set as part of the program to ensure the client on their end remain on track with the chalked out tasks no matter how busy their schedule.
- 5 meditation sessions of 20 minutes duration per week.
- These sessions incorporate within them, concepts of ‘visualization’, ‘breath work’ and daily ritual building and goal setting which are structured to help strengthen the individual’s habits in the direction of their aims.
- A lot of the mindfulness and focusing techniques are rooted in Zen and Tao doctrines of Mahayana Buddhism while ‘Dhyana‘ and ‘Yoga‘ form essential foundations for expanding the mind and the consciousness.
- Fee: INR
6960051000 per month.
- If paying by PayPal: USD 700 per month
- Clients may renew the monthly package on a rolling basis until the objectives set are achieved followed by a ‘cooling off’ period where you basically enjoy what you have created and return again and rejoin the program when you desire transformation in pursuit of a specific goal.
- You may also try out the weekly package for USD 200 per week or INR 15000 per week.
To register please fill out the form below:
” I reached out to Dhananjay seeking help to transition through a difficult phase in my life. Every session was eye opening and healing. The homework he assigned after each session were relevant and pushed me forward, to get me to the place I needed to be and feel positive. Dhananjay challenged my thinking, my attitudes, values and beliefs and he saw in me the potential that I needed to see in myself. Dhananjay loves coaching and it shows.” –Parina Cho (Doctor)
“Jay is absolutely amazing. He listens very well and uses analogies that anyone can understand to deliver practical advice. You can feel that Jay really wants to help you as an individual because his methodology is action oriented. He will give you something tangible to work with. I highly recommend his services.” -Austin Doty (Entrepreneur)
“Dhananjay connects seamlessly across genders, ages and mindsets. His ability to make you aware of your inner strength and potential is like your new dawn.” -Namrata Kashyap (Entrepreneur)