Hari Om Namo Narayana!
I know I know! Haven’t written about ‘Rahu ji‘ in a while. Well 3 posts coming out in quick succession this week as I bring this series up to speed.
So, what’s the 4th elusive fact that I have to share about ‘Rahu ji‘ today?
The 4th secret is that your ‘Rahu‘ placement shows what you are here to do for the world.
Have you heard of the famous quote:
The meaning of your life is to find your gift. The purpose of your life is to give it away.
This is massively applicable to your ‘Rahu‘ placement.
- Nothing else in your chart is going to give you as much ease of manifestation as the area where the North node is placed.
- You are instinctively drawn to this area since birth.
- Yes, what makes it quite difficult so often is that one is plagued by fear and has to withstand many failures and gross misjudgments in this area of their life.
- However, this is the area where all you need to do is show up and things begin to happen for you. Obviously you can do this actively or inactively.
Look at your chart. Look at any chart of any famous person for that matter.
You will be able to see that the North node placement is where they have had the most success in creating something for society, giving something to the world.
Let’s look at the nodal placements of 3 eminent personalities to confirm this:
- Steve Jobs
- North node in fourth house
- Makes sense doesn’t it? Not sure why?
- Well, the 4th house is the house of ‘conveniences’. The iPod, the iPhone, the iPad, the Mac are all conveniences that radically transformed the way we manage our personal lives.
- That is where Apple carved out a niche for itself: “Personal computing”.
- Steve Jobs was a visionary because he could see the market for ‘personal computing’ long before anyone else could even imagine the potential.
2. Michael Jordan
- North node in the first house.
- Once again, makes perfect sense! Doesn’t it?
- Even many years after his retirement, widely regarded as the greatest NBA player of all time, Michael Jordan is a legend.
- I have written it earlier as well in my articles how Michael alone transformed the fate of the Chicago Bulls.
- How many titles did they have before MJ joined? 0
- How many titles did they have after MJ came on board? 6 titles in 8 years!
- In fact, it is important to point out here that they have not been able to do anything special since MJ left.
- Another thing about MJ that makes you look at his North node placement and go: “Damn! That is so apt!” is his role in making Nike what it is today.
- Jordan is responsible for popularizing the “Air Jordan”, probably one of the most popular shoes of all time. In fact, he alone can be said to be responsible for making Nike the brand it is today. At that time when Nike signed him, they were a very small player in a market dominated by Adidas and Converse.
3. Salman Rushdie
- North node in the 2nd house.
- It’s so accurate once again that it’s eerie.
- What is the 2nd house about?
- Speaking your truth, sticking to your values and finding stability and ‘home’ in life.
- You would probably know that Rushdie’s 4th book, “Satanic Verses” has received worldwide critical acclaim.
- However, the book was also a source of great unrest, protests, assassination attempts on Rushdie’s life, the issuance of a ‘fatwa’ against him, controversies and bans.
- Rushdie has mostly kept real topics at the foundation of his fictional plots such as life in modern India in “Midnight’s Children” and contemporary politics in Pakistan, “Shame”.
- Born in India, lived in Britain and moved to America.
- That shows a person heavily dominated by the North node, creating his own home.
I know the biggest question you might have now: Did these events take place during the ‘Rahu mahadasha‘ of these individuals?
MJ’s ‘Rahu mahadasha‘ is going to start in 2030!
- See you can read these placements to anticipate the kind of results you will receive in your ‘Rahu mahadasha‘ period.
- The specific period of the North node will only speed things up in that direction.
- In the background the energy is always at play and will be expressed ultimately.
- For example Rushdie’s ‘Rahu‘ period was between 1949 and 1967. This was a time when he was studying at the university of Cambridge in Britain.
- These were the first 20 years of his life. Most of his planets weren’t matured enough to be able to effectively lend impact to the motivations of his nodal placement.
I’ll talk more about this in the next part.
Hope you enjoyed this one.
Hari Om Namo Narayana!